1 – Introduction
1.1 “You” refers to you as a participant and user of pixpro.net / pixproacademy.net / pixproacademy.com / shop.pixpro.net / demo.pixpro.net websites. “Ours” refers to us as Pixpro Stockholm AB. Our website refers pixpro.net / pixproacademy.net / pixproacademy.com / shop.pixpro.net / demo.pixpro.net.
1.2 Pixpro is the data controller and are therefore responsible for your personal data.
1.3 If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to Datainspektionen, the Swedish supervisory authority for data protection issues. We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
1.4 It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
2 – What are we doing with your personal data?
2.1 With your consent we will send you emails regarding our products and services. This is both free of charge and premium material (blogs, video clips, workbooks, white papers etc) and also information about different events (webinars, breakfast seminars etc).
2.2 When you buy something from our website, as a part of the buying and sales process, we collect personal information that you give us. It makes it possible for us to deliver both the services and products that you bought, as well as to offer you support. We also collect information about you during your time as a Pixpro customer to be able to send relevant communication to you, this includes your purchase history, how you interact with our website and what offers and events you show interest in by reading emails from us or clicking on links in emails from us.
3 – How do we use your personal data?
3.1 Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data. We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, professional title, and date of birth.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers and social media ??.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, IP-addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our sites.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, and feedback.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3.2 We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself, not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
3.3 We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
4 – How do we collect your personal data?
4.1 We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our website (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties: Infusionsoft, Kajabi, and Shopify
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks such as Google and Facebook based outside the EU;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Stripe, Kajabi, Shopify, Quaderno and Sufio based outside the EU;
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators such as Hitta.se and Allabolag.se based inside the EU;
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Bolagsverket based inside the EU.
5 – Why do we use your personal data?
5.1 We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
5.2 You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
- if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications (for example if you start a subscription of any of our email broadcasts or other email marketing); and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
5.3 When asking for your personal data we will ask for your consent and get your opt-in consent by email before using it for marketing purposes. We also give you the opportunity to reverse your consent. You can reverse your consent anytime by updating your preferences in our preference center alternatively clicking the link “unsubscribe” or “end subscription” which you will find in every email we send you in the form of email marketing. You can also contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to reverse your consent.
5.4 Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions. By opting out you should be aware that your user experience may not work as intended and that Pixpro may not be able to keep you updated in changes regarding services that you purchased.
6 – Summary of how we use your personal data?
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
Provide, manage, develop and maintain our products/services
Performance of a contract with you
Comply with legal obligations
Deliver relevant content and advertisements to you about our products/services
Data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
7 – With whom do we share your personal data?
7.1 We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
7.2 Generally the third-party services we use only collect and use information needed to allow them to deliver the services we hired them for. These parties are:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration service.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal insurance and accounting services.
- Customs, regulations and other authorities based in Sweden and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
7.3 We share your personal data within our group of companies and many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The third parties service providers processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Countries outside of the EEA do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria, see description in section 7.4.
7.4 Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data by the European Commission; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certificate mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw your personal data out of the EEA. Please email us at email@example.com if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
7.5 We may be obliged to disclose your personal information if our business and/or website is purchased or merged with another company, your information may be transmitted to the new owners so that they can continue to sell and support our products and services.
8 – Your safety is important to us
8.1 We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
8.2 We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8.3 Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
9 – For how long do we save your personal data?
9.1 We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
9.2 To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm for unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after the original transaction date.
9.3 In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data, see contact information in section 13. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice you.
10 – Your legal rights
10.1 Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at https://www.datainspektionen.se/dataskyddsreformen/dataskyddsforordningen/de-registrerades-rattigheter/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.2 You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
10.3 We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
10.4 We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
12 – Cookies
13 – Questions and contact information
If you want access to, change something, leave a complaint, adjust or remove any personal information we might have, or if you want more information, please contact us at email@example.com or send us a letter to Pixpro Stockholm AB, Rosenlundsgatan 54 3tr, 11863 Stockholm, Sweden.